In The Workplace
As we return to the new sense of normal coming out of the global pandemic, it will be critical that workplaces build a greater sense of connection between their employees in order to achieve the corporate goals that businesses have set. Maybe more importantly, building that connection between their people will lead to better health and wellness for the organization’s most valuable resource, their employees. Businesses must take a more proactive interest in supporting the health and wellness of their employees for the benefit of all.
Here are a series of articles, videos and other content that we have selected to help you better understand the issue of social isolation in the workplace. If you have suggestions on other content that you think others would benefit from, please feel free to reach out to us at info@GenWellProject.org.
Understanding social isolation, disconnection and loneliness in the workplace
- New Study Reveals What Employees Miss About the Office (Marcel Schwantes – Inc) – link
- Human Connection Is the Key to Our Hybrid Future (Ariana Huffington, Jen Fisher – Thrive Global) – link
- 5 Reasons Social Connections Can Enhance Your Employee Wellness Program (Alan Kohll – Forbes) –link
- The Value of Human Connection in the Workplace (Alliant International University- U.S.) –link
- The Human Workplace Is The New Work Paradigm (Eric Mosley – Forbes) – link
- 10 Timely Statistics About The Connection Between Employee Engagement And Wellness (Naz Beheshti – Forbes) – link
- Employees Need To Feel Connected: Leaders Have To Be Human (Suzy Taherian – Forbes) – link
- How technology can lead to loneliness in the workplace (Dr. Vivek Murthy – CBS News) – link
- Loneliness: The Executive Challenge No One Talks About (Christine Comaford– Forbes) – link