Online Community Coordinator, The GenWell Project
Works closely with the Director of Content & Storytelling and Social Media Coordinator to create engaging relationships with community members on social platforms, performing online outreach to influencers and managing the flow of community comments and questions.
• Performs engaging outreach to politicians, celebrities, Canadian and international influencers, organizations, corporations, and small business.
• Flags comments and questions for response with a proposed response for approval in real time.
• Assists social media team with large projects and events.
• Provides support during live-streaming on social at events, responding to comments and questions quickly and with accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Media, Online Marketing, or Journalism
• Technologically savvy
• 1-3 years experience in community management
• Self-motivated but knows how to work as a part of a team
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to speak with people at all levels
• Strong command of the English language and detail-oriented proofreading skills
• Passion for non-profit work and ability to remain agile and easily switch gears when necessary
This is a remote, part-time contract role for the duration of three months, with possibility of renewal. Position starts ASAP.
Please apply with resume, cover letter, and a thoughtful response as to why you think face-to-face connection is vital to our health and happiness Please email to email@example.com with the subject: Online Community Coordinator by EOD March 2, 2020.
Hours required per week: 6