Want to be a part of something big? Love helping people? Care about wellness? We do too. Join us and help us create and sustain the first global human connection movement!
The Social Media Coordinator works closely with the CCO (Chief Connections Officer), the Director of Content & Storytelling, Video Editors, and Social Media Interns to create engaging content for our social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused. We are looking for someone who is in the weeds, but can also see the what’s next—and is always seeking out new social media tactics, tools, and ways of connecting with and engaging audiences.
- Creates dynamic written and visual content.
- Posts content to company social media channels.
- Increases engagement on our platforms through active outreach and conversation as community manager for social channels.
- Curates and flags conversations on social that we should be a part of.
- Develops social media campaigns around GenWell Weekend activations.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Works with team members to create and execute on social media ad campaigns.
- Formats and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers using MailChimp.
- Live-streaming on social at events, posting on platforms on-location quickly and with accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Media, Online Marketing, or Journalism
- 2-5 years experience in content writing/writing for web/social
- Basic graphic layout/design skills
- Proven ability to execute successful social media campaigns
- Self-motivated but knows how to work as a part of a dedicated team
- Strong communication skills and command of the English language.
- Passion for non-profit work and ability to remain agile and easily switch gears when necessary
- Natural propensity towards radical kindness, positive attitude and a great sense of humour
This is a remote, part-time contract role for the duration of one year, with possibility of renewal.
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- $20-25/hr CAD depending on experience
- Please apply to email@example.com by 5pm EST on July 27th, including a cover letter that details why you think face-to-face human connection is vitally important
We look forward to connecting with you!